The WINTER 2024 Session of Go Bananas Dancing Classes in ARLINGTON will be Monday, January 8 - March 22 (some classes will meet for a shorter timeframe).
Our ARLINGTON classes take place at the following community and fitness centers:
- Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center
- Fairlington Community Center
- Langston-Brown Community Center
- Lubber Run Community Center
- Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center
- Walter Reed Community Center
For addresses of these centers, please visit the Contact Us & Locations Page.
To see PRICES and CLASS DESCRIPTIONS and the WINTER 2024 Schedule of Go Bananas Dancing Classes in Arlington Parks & Recreation's "ENJOY Arlington" catalog, click on the following link:
For a Schedule that notes which Go Bananas Dancing instructor teaches each class, scroll down to the schedule attached at the bottom of this webpage.
For all Go Bananas Dancing classes in ARLINGTON, registration is handled by the Arlington County Department of Parks & Recreation. You can register for a class online, by phone or in-person.
Click on "ENJOY Classes"
In the Activity Search, at "Type" select "Dance"
Call the Arlington Parks & Recreation's Registration Office at 703-228-4747 (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm)
Arlington Parks & Recreation at the Lubber Run Community Center, 300 N. Park Drive
WINTER 2024 Registration opens:
- Thursday, December 7: at 12pm for Arlington residents, Online and Phone Only
- Friday, December 8: In-Person at Lubber Run Community Center
- Wednesday, December 13: for residents who do NOT live in Arlington
QUESTIONS??? Email Susannah@gobananasdancing.com
If you are experiencing financial hardship and need fee assistance in order to participate in our classes, Arlington Parks & Recreation may be able to help you! For more information, visit:
If your child requires additional support in a classroom setting, feel free to contact Arlington County's Therapeutic Recreation office:
COME GO BANANAS WITH US!!!