Spring into a GO BANANAS DANCING class!!!
The SPRING 2023 Session of Go Bananas Dancing Classes will be Monday, April 17 - Thursday, June 15 (some classes will meet for a shorter timeframe).
Our INDOOR classes take place at the following community and fitness centers in Arlington:
- Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center
- Fairlington Community Center
- Langston-Brown Community Center
- Lubber Run Community Center
- Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center
- Walter Reed Community Center
Our three OUTDOOR classes take place on the beautiful terrace at the Lubber Run Community Center.
For addresses of these centers, please visit the Contact Us & Locations Page.
You can view the entire SPRING 2023 Schedule of Go Bananas Dancing Classes in Arlington Parks & Recreation's "ENJOY Arlington" catalog at the following link:
For a Schedule that notes which Go Bananas Dancing instructor teaches each class, scroll down to the schedule attached at the bottom of this webpage.
For all Go Bananas Dancing classes, registration is handled by Arlington Parks & Recreation. You can register for a class online, by phone or in-person.
Search "Activities" and at "Type" select "Dance"
Call the Arlington Parks & Recreation's Registration Office at 703-228-4747 (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
Arlington Parks & Recreation at the Lubber Run Community Center, 300 N. Park Drive
SPRING 2023 Registration opens:
- Thursday, March 9 at 12pm for Arlington residents (Online and Phone Only) and Friday, March 10 at 12pm (In-Person at Lubber Run Community Center)
- Wednesday, March 15 at 12pm for residents who do NOT live in Arlington
QUESTIONS??? Email Susannah@gobananasdancing.com
If you are experiencing financial hardship and need fee assistance in order to participate in our classes, Arlington Parks & Recreation may be able to help you! For more information, visit:
If your child requires additional support in a classroom setting, feel free to contact Arlington County's Therapeutic Recreation office:
COME GO BANANAS WITH US!!!